QHSE Policy Statement
The long-term business success of Willoch depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services in order to enhance client satisfaction while protecting people and the environment.
Willoch's integrated QHSE Policy focuses on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, sustainable development and quality enhancement while meeting corporate social responsibility commitments guided by strict business ethics and transparency.
- We are fully committed to continuously improving our work processes in order to achieve the main objectives of this Policy, namely:
- Promote operational excellence and quality of services, focusing on customer satisfaction, within an environment of continuous process improvement
- Protect and strive for improvement of the health, safety, and security of our people incessantly, as well as foster best practices where possible to achieve zero workplace injuries, environmental incidents or quality non-conformances.
- Meet specified customer requirements and aim to build long-term loyalty while complying with applicable regulatory and industry standards.
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention and reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions.
- Provide a safe work environment suitable for fostering innovation, knowledge management, and creative initiatives, as well as employees’ integral well-being and quality of life.
Willoch's management is responsible for implementing this Policy. This will be achieved by:
- Communicating the Policy within the organization and making it available to all stakeholders while ensuring compliance.
- Providing our employees with the necessary resources, information, and trainings to fulfil the requirements of this Policy.
- Seeking feedback from our customers and identifying opportunities for improvements to our services.
- Assessing and measuring the performance and effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
- Fostering a habitual process adoption with an incident and injury free culture by rewarding outstanding QHSE performance.